Changes and bug fixes:
• Length, width, height, and volume was not recalculated on packages when changing package type code on a consignment line.
• It was not possible to manually edit truncation rules.
• Change of Note of Goods on Inventory Pick was not transferred to the consignment.
• Change of Goods Type Code on sales order or inventory pick was not transferred to the consignment.
• It is no longer possible to manually change Freight Payer on Sales Order and Sales Return Order (since this field is controlled by Shipment Method Code and it’s default payer).
• Delivery fields on sales order that got values because of No. of Packages > 0 was not updated if No. of Packages was changed to zero and changes after that was done in fields that have impact on calculations of e.g. Sender Customer No.
• Delivery fields related to weight and volume are no longer editable on sales order/-return order and inventory pick I No. of Packages are zero.