This is the last version which is fully synced with the BC14 version (220.127.116.11).
BC14 and BC15 will after this version be supported with critical bug fixes in line with the Microsoft Lifecycle Policy (October 2023 for BC14 and April 2021 for BC15).
Changes and bug fixes:
• To many dangerous goods lines were created with certain setup scenarios.
• Errors when creating and sending consignments automatically were sometimes not showed to the user.
• Codeunit 12063908 has been added and can be scheduled in the Job Queue to perform automatic release of consignments. The parameter string can be used as filter for shipping agent.
• Agent Office ID is now cleared when changing Shipping Agent Service Code on Sales Order or Consignment.
• The Sea Transport Definition table has been extended with fields for specifying country code and post code intervals also for the sender party.
• There was an error if a gate code longer than 10 characters were used on a sales order.
• When searching for the delivery contact in the contact table a filter is now set on type=person.
• A SOAP web service is for consignment creation etc. is now published automatically under the name LogTradeWs when the app is installed. The web service covers the functionality earlier described in the change log under the name Qpick. If you already have codeunit 12057609 setup as a webservice you might want to review the list of web services since you will get one more instance of this codeunit as a web service (this time for the specific tenant).