Version 12.03 (released 2014-04-28)
- The e-mail field on Finished Consignment header has been extended to 70 characters.
- Customs Invoice now support consignments both in and out of EU (but there are other issues as well outside LogTrade Connect when using Customs Invoice for inbound freights so be careful with this).
- When using Pallet Type Shortcuts with Pallet Type defined there could be errors of the type “Another user has modified….”.
- Terms of Delivery Codes was not created for AnyForwarder/AnyProduct
- If External Document No. had a value, it was used as Sender Reference on consignments for Sales Orders and Sales Shipment. This has been changed so the Order No. is always used as Sender Reference.