Version 12.04 (released 2014-05-13)
For those running version 12.03 and are using Customs Invoice this is a critical update. Bug fixes/changes:
- The relation for the field “Consignment No.” on Finished Customs Invoice was to “Consignment Header” instead of “Finished Consignment Header”.
- The menu items on the released consignment opened forms for non-released consignments (only in classic client).
- The layout of the Customs Invoice report has been adjusted to give more vertical space for characters on lines.
- The Swedish translation for “Total Weight” was wrong in Consignment Header.
- Shipment Method is now shown on Customs Invoice
- For 2013/2013R2 there was a bug in the new function for determining EU border crossing in the Customs Invoice functionality
- It was possible to send a shipment, change it and then print it without the changes being saved to LogTrade and printed. The user is now prompted a question when reprinting it there has been any changes so the Consignment needs to be resent before printing.