Version 14 (released 2014-08-18)
- It is now possible to define discounts on the transport cost that is used to update source documents. This means that you can define freight free limits, customer specific agreements and make sure that a Shipment Method meaning free freight really results in that.
- The method of grouping lines on Customs Invoice is now setup per Country and it is also possible to group on Item No. and have Item No. shown on the invoice.
- In the setup there is now a new field “Default Source Document Type” that is used to automatically set the Source Document Type on new Consignments that is created manually.
- If you manually link Source Documents to a Consignment a list of Linked Source Documents (+ the “Main Source Document”) will open in a list instead of just the Source Document specified on the Consignment after sending the Consignment.
- Shipment Templates can now be fetched from LogTrade through a Web Service.
- Gross Weight has been reintroduced on Customs Invoice Lines and the following totals are maintained on Invoice Header: “Gross Weight”, “Net Weight” and “Consignment Weight” (which is a total of “Total Weight” on Consignment Lines including packet material weight such as weight for pallets etc.
- Printing labels for individual Consignment Lines are now supported.
- The Role Center now includes Inventory Put-aways and Warehouse Put-aways (hidden by default)
- Package materials inserted as item lines on Source Document did not function properly on customs invoice.
- The field “Cust. Inv. Weight Diff Action” in the setup has been removed since there is no reason to check Customs Invoice Gross Weight against the Consignment any longer since the Customs Invoice Gross Weight nowadays is calculated based on the field “Total Weight” on Consignment Lines.
- It was not possible to add Linked Source Documents when opening the Linked Source Document List using a Drill Down in the Flow Field for No. of Linked Source Documents on the Consignment Header.
- Consignment Packages were not updated if weight or volume for package materials was updated manually.
- It was not possible to add Service Parameters for the service Contained Products for PostNord Combined shipment since the datatype PostNordSwedenContainedProducts was not setup as a datatype with fixed options.
- xml has been updated with datatype values for the service PostNordSwedenContainedProducts.