Version 16.04 (released 2015-09-28)
(NAV 5.0 and 2009) Bug fixes/changes:
- If LogTrade did not handle a request correctly and there was more than one error message in the response the code crashed in NAV with “Line No. 10000 already exists”
- Updating status from LogTrade could in some situations raise an error if the Source Document no longer existed.
- It was not possible to view Consignment events.
- The page for Truncation Lines did not compile in 2009 RTC.
- Price Quote did not include services.