Version 21 (released 2015-12-11)
Please note that field 130 “Special Quantity Code” in Consignment header has changed from Code to Option. This means that you need to synchronize schema with “Force” and take care of any data you might have in that field. For 2016 there’s an upgrade codeunit that takes care of the field change above. After synchronization and data upgrade the consignments that had a value in the “Special Quantity Code” field will have a record each in table 12064700 “LogTrade Cons. Header (Temp)” so you can decide manually what option value to set on each Consignment. New functionality:
- A new concept regarding send/print has been implemented. The behavior depends on the setup or “Print Method”. If print method is “LogTrade Controlled” there’s no longer a Send action. The user now selects “Print” and if the Consignment hasn’t been validated it gets validated and printed (based on setup in LogTrade). After validation the Consignment is no longer editable until it’s reopened. When a Consignment is reopened it is sent to LogTrade back to status “Saved” (formally called “New”). Printing a Consignment that is already validated will prompt the user for what to be printed. If “Print Method” is not “LogTrade Controlled” the user use “Send” to send the Consignment (and print if the send method corresponds to the print method setting). If no print command is specified in the setup the user is prompted what to print, otherwise what’s in the setup will print.
- It’s now possible to print a transport label for one single package even if there’s more than one package on a Consignment Line.
- It is now possible to define separate transport discounts for back order consignment and non-back order consignments.
- Local print of Customs Invoice can now be automated also on release of consignment.
- There was a bad Location Filter when fetching lines from Linked Source Documents to Customs Invoice.
- There were still issues with duplicate Finished Package Headers after deletion of a validated Consignment. This is finally sorted out now.
- Costs was not inserted on source document.
- Mail with login for external login didn’t have a subject if the Consignment was in status “New”.
- Batch printing shipments from the worksheet used the printer setup on the first Consignment to be printed. Now the default printer (for the user, the user’s location or generic) is used.
- The description on tracking entries has been extended to 250 characters.
- Update of fright cost on Source Document was also activated for Transfer Orders.
- “Special Quantity Code” in Consignment header has changed from a code field to an option field.