Version 25 (released 2016-10-27)
- Extensions for NAV2017. One for LTC objects and one for changes in standard pages. This means you can run all LTC functionality as an extension or only use extension for changes in standard objects.
- Costs can now be calculated on a set of rules based on Order Value, Shipping Value, Weight etc.) and also inserted automatically when sending the consignment to have the Source document updated with handling costs etc.
- Item translations are now supported in Customs Invoice. There’s a new setting in the Customs Invoice Setup (per recipient country) for the language code to use (typically ENU) when searching Item Translations.
- It was not possible to enter Table No. in SMS Template.
- Transfer orders with different Shipping Terms will no longer be split into separate consignments when created from a Warehouse Shipment.