Version 27.03 (released 2017-06-09)
Please read release notes for version 27 if you upgrade from version 26.04 or older. New functionality:
- A list of Customs Invoices can now be opened from the History menu.
- A new setting on the Forwarder Product makes it possible to automatically calculate Declared Value on the consignment.
- The functionality for Computer based Print Setup use a .Net variable that runs on the client. This is not allowed in the web client and there for the Computer based Print Setup is no longer supported for web clients (or any other non-windows client).
- The user will now need to confirm to add more than one freight line on the source document.
- It was not possible to create consignments for outbound transfers in whse. shipments.
- It was not possible to import settings for Address Setup.
- Opening source document after sending/printing now use modal view so the source document stays in focus.
- It was not possible to copy consignment from released consignment
- The setting for check of duplicate consignments has a new option value “Open existing” which means that it there’s an existing consignment for the source document it will be opened when the user clicks on Create Consignment in the source document.
- The SMS functionality caused a license error when changing status in the Consignment Worksheet if Advanced Management wasn’t in the license.
- Transport discounts can now be defined not only on Order Amount but also on Weight and Volume based on Source Document or Consignment (including package weights).
- Changes on the communication fast tab wasn’t synchronized to the delivery address