Version 27.05 (released 2017-08-23)
Please read release notes for version 27 if you upgrade from version 26.04 or older. Bug fixes/changes:
- There were still some license issues with SMS-integration on consignment status change for users without advanced management in the license.
- Missing multilanguage captions has been added for compliance with CfMD 2017
- The search for consignments to connect to a split consignment is now filtered on (and also triggered by) the location code of the split consignment.
- Validation of delivery post code on consignment did not calculate city.
- It was not possible to calculate actual shipping dates/times if the split consignment for a split consignment child was missing.
- The calculated value “Company Postal Giro No.” in Default Parameter Value Setup was dependent on the Swedish localization. This has been changed to use recref/fieldref for this specific calculated value so the object will compile even in a non-swedish database.
- There’s a new setting in LTC Setup that decides if and how Shipping Agent Code/-Service shall be updated on the source document. The default value is “Always”.
- Linked source document numbers are now included in e-mails for external login, labels/documents and delivery notifications.