Version 27.08 (released 2017-12-18)
- Order Automation: A new concept for more automated workflows including automatic consignment creation/sending and posting of source documents when validating/releasing consignments.
- A customs invoice created for a consignment with a drop shipment purchase order as source document will now use amounts and discounts from the sales order when creating the customs invoice.
- Weight, volume etc. can now be edited directly on the consignment line even if the line has been created by fetching a preexisting package. The requirement for this is that “No of Packages” = 1.
- Package tracking and released consignment list are now available from sales return order and purchase order
- Shipping Agent and Shipping Agent Code was not fetched from Service Order.
- It was not possible to use Print Method “On Release”
- It was not possible to use field numbers higher than 35 in Custom Field Mapping for Consignment Address
- Changes on delivery address (on consignment or on the delivery address) are now synced to the recipient address if all name-, address- and phone no. fields are equal.
- It is no longer a requirement that a forwarder or forwarder product needs to be active to use on a consignment.
- There is a new setting in the setup that controls if the Consignment shall be closed automatically after send/print or not.
- It was not possible to select and delete multiple archived consignments.
- Promised Delivery Date was not populated on Consignment or sent to LogTrade.