Version 27.11 (released 2018-10-15)
This version adds support for Dynamics 365 Business Central On Premise. New functionality:
- Support for Create/Add Goodsitem; A new setting on the product that, if enabled, allows adding/changing lines after a consignment has been sent to LogTrade.
- Line description on Customs Invoice was incorrect if any other grouping than “EU Tariff No.”
- It was possible to setup a custom field mapping to consignment address without specifying address type.
- It was not possible to view consignment events from a released/archived consignment.
- New option value for posting in Order Automation Setup: Prepare. Please observe the changed order of the option values
- Truncated values can now be accepted automatically/silent by selecting “Auto Approve Truncation” in the setup.
- Payment Terms was not set on Customs Invoice and Shipment Note if Source Document Type was Sales Shipment.
- Automatic customs invoice did not work.
- Calculation of actual pickup time now use release datetime if there’s no event for pickup from the forwarder.
- E-mail in Webshop Instruction has been extended to 70 characters.
- Webshop instructions are now editable from the consignment.
- A new setting in the setup that, if enabled, only creates consignments from Warehouse Shipment for lines that are registered as picked (or has a calculated quantity on the pick line if the setting that enables quantity calculation based on pick line quantities is enabled).
- A new setting on Forwarder Invoice Line Spec that determines if values should be summarized or not when aggregating duplicate package numbers.
- Consignment No. of Packages was wrong on Forwarder Invoice Lines.