Version 27.12 (released 2019-01-18)
- Free text lines were not printed on a LogTrade generated customs invoice.
- VAT number on Consignment Address was not sent to LogTrade.
- Source Document Type was cleared on a new consignment given a specific combination of setup.
- Address Source on Consignment Address was not set to “LogTrade On-line Query” when fetching an Agent Office from LogTrade.
- Status change on Package Header did not propagate down through all subsequent levels of sub packages.
- Costs from bundled packages was not rolled up to the consignment.
- It was not possible to lookup agent addresses if a service was required for LogTrade to return agent addresses (as with PostNord MyPack)
- It was not possible to print a prepared consignment.
- Booking Method can now be setup on individual consignments.
- It was not possible to setup booking method = “On Release” and send a consignment directly for release without sending as prepared first.
- Selecting Freight Payer = Other now creates a consignment address of type = Freight Payer.
- Truncation message was shown when using price quote if there was a field requiring truncation.
- Posted Sales Shipments are no longer updated with tracking number when Source Document Type = “Sales Order” since this caused issues for partial shipments.
- Limitations on string lengths for instructions has been removed.
- Actions for archiving released consignments has been removed.
- Location Code was not copied from posted documents when creating a consignment from the posted document.