Version 27.14 (released 2019-04-25)
- It was not possible to use a number series as tracking no.
- Booking method “On Release” will (as in versions before 27.12) require sending the consignment as prepared before release.
- Reopening a prepared consignment and sending it again cold lead to that the consignment was updated with the wrong tracking if status was fetched from LogTrade using the Consignment Worksheet.
- Pages did not show up in search when using web client in Business Central on prem.
- It was not possible to create a new consignment using the web client in Business Central on prem
- It was not possible to create consignments from a warehouse shipment in Business Central on prem
- Weight on customs invoice line are now rounded upwards with precision 0.01
- The logic for linking source documents when creating consignments from a warehouse shipment are now case insensitive for the fields: Name, Address, Address2 and City.
- Selecting Agent Office could lead to a spill/overflow.
- It was not possible to use automatic posting of source documents on release of consignment.
- When using Order Automation to create consignments upon posting of inventory pick any errors in the consignment cancelled the update of the pick lines.
- serie codes for Customs Invoice and Forwarder Invoice has been expanded from 10 to 20 characters in LogTrade Connect Setup
- Manifest ID has been added to the consignment.
- Blank country code was not replaced by Domestic Country Code specified in the setup.