Version 27.15 (released 2019-05-29)
- Internal unit for weight (kilogram or gram) can now be specified in the setup.
- When using order automation to create consignments from sales order and purchase order with multiple location codes the location code on the sales/purchase header could be changed.
- Consignments created on posting of inventory pick used the location code from the header of the source document instead of the location code from the inventory pick.
- Shipment Date can now be calculated based on Shipment Date on Warehouse shipment.
- Names and addresses on Consignment was always recalculated when changing shipping agent/-service code even if the address setup was identical for the previous and new shipping agent service code.
- Booking Reference can now be specified on a consignment.
- When entering Volume on a consignment line width, length and height were cleard on packages. This is changed so these fields are only cleared if all three have a value (and thus have been used to calculate volume for the package)