Version 27.18 (release 2019-11-04)
- A SOAP web service for creating consignments from e.g. handheld devices for pick documents (both inventory pick and warehouse pick).
- A new report for cost reporting based on price quote amounts.
- It was not possible to link a source document to a consignment if the source document was used on a released consignment.
- Linking a source document tried to update the source document with Shipping Agent Code/-Service even if this was turned off in the settings.
- Freight charge lines on source documents are now inserted even if discount = 100%. Unit Cost is also updated on the source document line.
- Consignment address for recipient and delivery was not updated with VAT Registration No.
- When dangerous goods are created automatically it is now possible to create the consignment with a shipping agent service that does not support dangerous goods. The shipping agent service must then be changed to one that does before sending the consignment to LogTrade.
- It was not possible to delete a package with item lines or sub packages.
- It was not possible to use tracking URL:s on shipping agent that contained ‘https’
- Shipment Note was not created correctly for consignments with linked source documents.
- Future shipment dates did not respect non-working days in the calendar.
- It was not possible to create consignment from sales order automatically if location codes weren’t used.
- Calculated service parameter values of the type “Reference” did not calculate it’s value