Version 27.20 (released 2020-01-31)
- Declared value and currency code are no longer sent to LogTrade if a customs invoice is sent.
- Changed rounding principals for quantities, weights and volumes on customs invoice and delivery
- The Address type “Customs Fees Payer” was missing on released consignment address and in
- custom field mappings.
- Default Send Action = Validate in LogTrade Connect Setup resulted in Send Action = Archive on
- Sender, Delivery and Recipient Address are now available as (default hidden) columns on
- Forwarder Invoice Lines
- Importing Invoices could lead to multiple questions if an invoice should be available for import in
- other companies.
- Forwarder Invoice lines with blank Tracking No. was aggregated.
- Automatic creation of customs invoices is now based on pickup and delivery instead of sender and
- recipient country codes (i.e. the physical movement of the goods).
- It was not possible to create a consignment from the customer card when using the LogTrade
- Connect extension for NAV2017 and NAV2018.