Version 3 (release 2012-11-08)
This version introduces a new export/import which will make setup easier since the shipping agent mapping now can be exported/imported in the Setup Wizard. Besides that this version is mostly about corrections/adjustments in pages for 2009 RTC and 2013. New functionality:
- It is now possible to export and import the mapping table for forwarders/products and shipping agents/-services. Export can be done at any time, but import is only possible when Setup wizard has been launched and mapping lines created and before settings has been implemented. Once the wizard has been run it is no longer possible to import mapping. The import will only update existing mapping lines so it’s possible to have a generic mapping supporting all forwarders even though the customer does not have all these in the LogTrade License.
- It’s no longer possible to import/export print queues since these are downloaded from LogTrade
- The field “Send Shipment Codeunit” was missing in advanced setup. This has been corrected.
- The relation to the user table in user setup has been corrected in the 2013-version
- Several layout changes in pages.
- Lookup Page ID has been corrected in the 2013-version of table 12057543
- Page ”LogTrade Archived Cons. List” has been renumbered to 12057577
- Page 12057576 ”LogTrade Ship. Serv. Prop.” has been created
- It was not possible to download forwarders and products in the 2013-version if Domestic Country Code was not setup. This has been corrected.