Version 7.03 (released 2013-06-27)
- It is now possible to define on a Split Point if the connected “children” shall inherit the sender address from the address source that is defined on the Split Point.
- It was not possible to send Sender Address ID to LogTrade for Consignment linked to Sales Return Order or Purchase Order. This has been corrected.
- It was not possible to enter Package Specifications Lines without first inserting a Consignment Line. This is corrected so that the consignment line is inserted automatically when the Package Specification lines are summarized to update the Consignment Line.
- When sending email with external login or PDF URL for a consolidated consignment the e-mail addresses are now fetched from the consolidation consignment and the URL is for the consolidated consignment.
- Consolidated consignments are no longer possible to modify or delete since all actions should be performed on the consolidation consignment.
- If a consolidation consignment is deleted the “consolidation children” are now also deleted.
- If a consignment was deleted in the web GUI it was not archived when fetching status from LogTrade in the Consignment Worksheet. This has been corrected.
- “LogTrade Status” and “Sent to LogTrade” has been added to the “picklist” where consignments are chosen to be linked to a split consignment.
- If you chose not to connect any consignments to a potential split consignment you would get that question one more time even though you answered “No” in the first place. This has been corrected.
- Codeunit 12057533 “LogTrade Std. NAV Integration” always warns for duplicate consignment when creating consignment from an Inventory Pick even though no consignment has been created for the pick. This has been corrected.
- When creating a consignment for a service order the Shipping Agent and Shipping Agent Service are now fetched from the Customer (or Ship-To Address if the Service Order has a Ship-To Address) since the Service Order does not carry information about Shipping Agent/-Service.
- It was not possible to update a Service Order with Price Quote or Costs. This has been corrected.
- The warning that source document lines has not been copied to the consignment was shown also for price quote requests. This has been corrected.
- When source document lines were copied into free text lines also price quote lines and consignment cost lines (i.e. source document lines that has been created from the consignment) were inserted as free text lines. This has been corrected so that only the original source document lines are used as free text lines.