Version 9 (released 2013-09-11)
- The 2013 version of LogTrade Connect now uses .Net for all web service communication, XML file handling etc. All COM variables and code has been replaced by .Net equivalents. This means that NAV Server can run the functionality in LogTrade Connect to use in situations with automation, handheld devices, web client etc.
- The Setup Wizard will now suggest three User Roles for permissions. The roles are “Settings”, “Working with Consignments” and “Reader”. When importing defaultsetings.xml the import will create table permissions for the three roles.
- If a consignment is sent to LogTrade with action “Save” and is later validated in the LogTrade GUI, the function that updates status on consignments in LogTrade Connect will now populate existing package lines with package number and create package tracking lines.
- Declared Value and Declared Currency Code has been added to consignment.
- Default settings on logtradeconnect.se/public are now version aware in that sense that every new release of LTC will suggest a different filename. Version 09 will suggest importing defaultsettings_09.xml. The existing defaultsettings.xml is for version 08.
- Functionality for “Use Return Label” has been aligned with changes in LogTrade since this caused an error. The “Return Tracking No.” is now also stored on the consignment when using return label.
- The checkbox “Use Source Doc Shipment Date” in the setup has been changed to an option field to allow consignments to be created with a blank shipment date which will be set to workdate when the shipment is sent for validation.
- A Forwarder or Forwarder Product that previously was inactive (existed in NAV but was removed in LogTrade) was not activated when it was re enabled in LogTrade again. This has been corrected.
- The import/export tool did not handle Vendor Invoice Import Specification. This has been corrected
- When searching for phone and e-mail when creating a consignment linked to a Sales- or Purchase Order the functionality was to first search for the “Ship-to Contact” (the name that is) among the customers/vendors contacts. If no match was found on the name step 2 would be to get the phone and e-mail from the customer/vendor. Before this second step we now look at the Sell-to/Buy-from Contact and tries to get phone, fax and email from that contact.
- There was a “IF GUIALLOWED” missing in codeunit 12057524. This has been corrected.
- The file path was not updated when choosing a file in RTC Import/export page. This has been corrected.
- There was an error when sending a consignment with more than one package with action “Save”. This has been corrected
- Consignment lines and package numbers were previously fetched from Control Tower only if the consignment had been sent (as saved) to LogTrade without consignment lines. This has been changed so even if the consignment had lines when it was sent (saved) the lines will be replaced with data from Control Tower if Number of packages, weight, volume or any packing number has been changed in the LogTrade GUI before it was released in the web GUI. This functionality only applies to situations where a consignment is sent from LogTrade Connect and then validated and released in the web GUI (often by a 3rd party actor).
- The automatic deletion of xml debug files does not work in RTC if client and server run on separate computers (this is addressed in version *.10).