This version is from a user perspective mainly about services. The setup of default services and dynamic calculations of service parameter values makes it possible to automatically link services to consignments and calculate parameters for the services. This version also supports agent offices received from LogTrade through web services based on recipient address.
For a partner the setup wizard has been more streamlined and easier to use with file open dialogs, easier import of shipping agent mapping data etc.
- It is now possible to specify more parameters for default services. It is now possible to use also these fields when setting up the prerequisites for a default parameter to be applied:
– Document Type
– Source Type
– Source No
– Address Code
The default services are also easier to work with since it now is Shipping Agent and Shipping Agent service that are used instead of Forwarder and product when setting up the default services.
- Calculated Default Parameter Values are now supported. The following calculations are supported:
– Outstanding Order Value
– Qty. to Ship Value
– Company Bank Giro No.
– Company SWIFT Code
– Language Code
– Order Gross Weight
– E-mail Address
– Mobile Phone No.
– Currency Code
- It is now possible to setup generic service shortcuts for e.g. e-mail which is linked to all similar services in all products. It is also possible to setup default services on different combinations of Shipping Agent/-Service, Source Document Type, Source Document No., Source Type, Source No and Source Address Code. This way it is possible to setup that e.g. an e-mail advice service shall be used for a specific customer regardless of shipping agent/-service. It is also possible to use this default setup for specific documents so e.g. a salesperson gives instructions to be used by the yet not created consignment. On the shortcuts (inherited down to default services) it is possible to set if the service is mandatory or if the user can confirm a missing service. This way it is possible to setup mandatory services for e.g. a customer or that e.g. CashOnDelivery is mandatory.
- It is now possible to look up a list of available Agent Offices in the field “Agent Office ID” on a consignment. The lookup triggers a web service request to LogTrade which returns the available agent offices based on the location of the recipient. It is also possible to display an agent office in Google Maps (or any other web-based map service accepting longitude and latitude as parameters).
- It is now possible to setup default send action on individual forwarder products that will (if set) override the Default Send Action in LogTrade Setup.